Hero Vired is a premium learning experience offering industry-relevant programs and world-class partnerships, to create the change-makers of tomorrow.
At Hero Vired, we believe everyone is made of big things. With the experience, knowledge, and expertise of the Hero Group, Hero Vired is on a mission to change the way we learn. Hero Vired aims to give learners the knowledge, skills, and expertise through deeply engaged and holistic experiences, closely mapped with industry to empower them to transform their aspirations into reality. The focus will be on disrupting and reimagining university education & skilling for working professionals by offering high-impact online certification and degree programs.
The illustrious and renowned US$5 billion diversified Hero Group is a conglomerate of Indian companies with primary interests and operations in automotive manufacturing, financing, renewable energy, electronics manufacturing, and education. The Hero Group (BML Munjal family) companies include Hero MotoCorp, Hero FinCorp, Hero Future Energies, Rockman Industries, Hero Electronix, Hero Mindmine, and the BML Munjal University.
Your Day-to-day Will Involve
- Using modeling and analytics to understand how business decisions impact our bottom line. This may include assessing risks of new products, determining fraud policies, or identifying inefficiencies in existing operations.
- Ensuring the team is delivering on our KPIs by using various data mining and data visualization tools to monitor performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Develop hypotheses and set up your own problem frameworks to test for the best solutions. You will also scope the operational feasibility, lead implementation efforts, and monitor the success of your solutions.
- Leveraging data analysis tools and technologies.
- Collaborating in a team environment. As part of our crew, you will learn to energetically rally diverse groups in pursuit of a common goal.
- Tools you interact on daily basis but not limited to : Google analytics, LeadSquared CRM, CrazyEgg for website heatmaps, Instpages for LPs
- Job requirement: 80% data and 20% Fb campaigns
The Ideal Candidate Is
- Innovative & Curious - You have the desire and ability to connect and empathize with our customers. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and get excited about creating new businesses and reinventing current ones. You ask why, explore, and bring your unique perspective to the table.
- Analytical & Action-Oriented - You are data driven and outcome focused. You grow comfortable with ambiguity, fueled by a hunger to learn and constantly seeking out new challenges. You have a desire to take action, try new things, and sometimes fail. You persevere but know when to change course and are up for juggling multiple deliverables.
- Collaborative & Team-Oriented - You always keep the people around you in the loop and are excited to communicate complex ideas clearly to make sure your co-workers understand the “why” behind their work and their key priorities.
- Inclusive - You will empathize with those around you and care about their success, as you bring people together around what’s possible.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (Business, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Science, Engineering) - Preferable
- Have a course done or working knowledge in handling lead or customer data for an organization.
- Preferable : Experience with or willingness to learn tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau
- Experience : 2 yrs