CultureMonkey is an employee engagement Saas platform that helps CHROs and people leaders create happier workplaces for their employees.
Headquartered in Chennai, CultureMonkey serves some of the major conglomerates like Taj, Hindalco, Razorpay, Bridgestone and VFS Global in more than 80+ countries across the globe.
About the role -
We at CultureMonkey are looking for a passionate and energetic full-time content marketer to empower our marketing team in our quest to create thought leadership about employee engagement. You will be responsible for writing and distributing inspiring content that educates, engages and converts HR decision makers into company culture evangelists.
If you are into learning Saas-marketing, working closely with the founding team of a startup, and are up for working with a super-fun team, CultureMonkey is where you want to be!
What you’d be bringing to the table -
As a content marketer, you will play an important role assisting the marketing team with content creation, performance marketing, messaging, social media presence, metric tracking and in utilizing content distribution channels to drive maximum results for CultureMonkey.
- Working with cross-functional teams to create a variety of research backed captivating content like blogs, landing pages, marketing/sales emails, ad copies, etc.
- Support marketing team with their various GTM strategies to capture newer geographical markets
- Researching the trends amongst the target audience and to produce and distribute content that resonates with them
- To write easy to consume content with emphasis on thought leadership and customer stories to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness for the brand.
- Help marketing team with performance marketing efforts on channels like - Linkedin and Google Adwords
- Working on keyword research for content and helping us produce high quality, properly search engine optimized, that our audience will find valuable.
What it will take -
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 0 - 2 yrs of experience in marketing (Experience in SaaS setups will have an added advantage)
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and keyword research
- Basic knowledge of performance marketing in channels like Google Adwords, Linkedin ads and Facebook ads.
- Ability to create research backed content and to know how to distribute it to get maximum engagement
- To be the loudest noise in the room and to engage with everybody within the team and exhibit team sense
- To have resilience, integrity and have the mindset to get the hands dirty when it comes to creating and distributing content
- Basic knowledge in video editing(Good to have)
- Attention to detail, self startedness and familiarity with the SaaS environment.
What you gain: Apart from financial gains
- An opportunity to get hands-on experience at a fast-paced startup
- An opportunity to work with a fun, young team of entrepreneurs that love solving problems with their technology skills
- A great work environment where employee comfort and happiness is put ahead of everything else
- And if it qualifies — some surprises (teaser: Some Mondays, we’ve decided to drop all our work to head out)