Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Executive - Celebrity and Influencer Marketing
- Interest and love for the Indian Entertainment/Sports/Influencer Industry
- Knowledge of current social media trends and key social media influencers
- Previous Experience in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Knowledge of various Indian Brands from all fields.
- Presentation making Skills – Powerpoint/Canva and/or Apple Keynote
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- 2-3 Years of Work Experience in the same or similar field
- Applicants must be Mumbai based
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Sourcing relevant influencers and celebrities for campaigns
- Negotiating celebrity/influencer costs
- Client Servicing on existing deals including attending on-ground events and shoots
- Maintaining relationships with influencers - micro, macro and nano.
- Making pitch presentations for clients
- Maintaining celebrity and influencer database with updated Social Media following/costing/contacts
- Maintaining a database of influencer analytics, growth over time, important metrics for brand’s campaign analysis.
- Research on brands and existing brand campaigns
- Research on upcoming movies/ digital content and production houses and finding content partnerships
- Business Development - Reaching out to new and relevant brands.