Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Vibrent, a rapidly growing health-tech company, is looking for a Senior iOS Developer.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Required Skills and Education:
- 4+ Year’s of overall experience in developing and designing iOS Applications.
- Should have worked on iPhone/iPad/iPod applications.
- Solid experience in designing complex iOS applications.
- Should have application designing (architecture) experience.
- Good understanding of architectures like VIPER, VIP(CleanSwift) and MVVM.
- Should have had proven record of successful execution of projects and team handling.
- Should be proficient in generating required documentation.
- Proficient in OOPs and general programming concepts.
- Proficient in Swift and app distribution process.
- Proficient in working with different types of web-services (SOAP/REST etc.).
- Exposure to Storyboarding, AutoLayout, Size classes.
- Good hands on experience in , SQLite/Core Data, GCD, BLE/CoreBluetooth, CoreAnimation, XCTest frameworks
- Experience in Push notification.
- Internationalization/Localization is an added advantage.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills and self-motivated.
- Passion to keep updated with the latest development in technology in order to create cutting-edge products.
- Third party frameworks experience like IGListkit, SnapKit, RxSwift, RxCocoa,
- Quick, Nimble integration will add an advantage.
- Private pods experience will add an advantage.