With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer, Claims Specialist
In this role, the claims Specialist resolves and responds to Customer’s Claims / Deductions in a timely and professional manner. The general purpose of this role is to investigate, evaluate and conclude whether the deduction taken by the customer is a valid or invalid one and if valid, raise a Credit Memo and if invalid deny the claim and request the customer to make the payment.
• Pro-active communication to identify gaps, new thoughts for doing analysis, improving the existing process.
• Projects and tasks may fall into one of below areas depending on business requirements and candidate’s fitment in that role:
• Should come with experience in Disputes Management team and must have overall OTC knowledge and understanding
• Work with internal and external partners to resolve outstanding invoice issues / disputes and residual balances to maximise recoveries and minimise write-offs
• Resolve Claims / Deductions within TAT
• Follow defined critical issue matrix and raise whenever required
• Create Credit Memos in SAP
• Should have knowledge of all different type claims and deductions of like OS&D (Overage, Shortage and Damage), Pricing, Coupon Deductions, Promo, etc.
• Claims resolution communication (Logistics and Pricing but not Trade Terms) to customer as per customer service catalogue
• Work directly with Collections team for clearance and dispute resolution on past due deductions
• Maintain regular connect with Finance and Sales and other internal teams to resolve disputes and recovery of invalid claims
• Do RCA and setup control measure for any issues/ concerns reported by customer issues to improve Customer experience
• Good negotiating skills and proactive in gauging SLA/ KPI metrics performance for the team
• Work with Collections team to ensure AR statements, follow up emails are sent on time and timely feedback is provided to Customer
• Lead developments related to process and technology to drive best in class
• Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
• Prepare different reporting, as required
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Managing communication with Customers
• Experience in customer Service or Supply Chain
• Customer Centric Mindset, Ability to challenge status quo
• System proficiency, Excellent Communication skills
• An inquisitive nature
• Good interpersonal skills that can lead multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
• Good influencing skills and interpersonal, analytical skills and attention to detail
• Good team commitment and results delivery orientation
• Good experience in Supply Chain or Customer Development
• Good understanding of SAP & Excel
• Able to navigate through PowerBi reports
• Experience in HRC or any other workflow / CRM experience (added preference)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.