ThyssenKrupp Industries India is always looking for curious minds. We are looking for a candidate who relishes challenging opportunity. We would be excited to onboard someone who would help us in engineering, tomorrow and together to reach a competitive edge.
Thyssenkrupp India is looking for a Site Administration Manager to be based out of its Pune. This position shall be responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
Who you are:
Any Graduate or equivalent.
Incumbent with 12+ years of relevant experience
About the job:
• To lead the entire scope of facilities management and maintenance, vendor management, housekeeping, Guest House, stationary, travel and transport, security management and catering etc for Site locations across India.
• Visit site and identify potential places where guest house arrangements can be made for the Company's employees deputed at site
• To facilitate and coordinate the maintenance, security, and safe operation of assigned buildings and the surrounding area including identification and implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
• To supervise facility related special projects at one or more sites.
• To bring about synergy in Site Admin operations and ensure adherence to Admin SOP
• To lead the Admin support required for new site mobilization, for identifying new guest house, Transport vendor selection to execute local tie-ups, refurbishment and commissioning of the employee accommodations in all respects.
• To be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and controlling facility maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation, and mechanical functions for all buildings, grounds, and equipment.
• Ensure adequate checks on safety and hygiene parameters as per set standards
• Work closely with Project teams to ensure timely support during site mobilization and site closure
• Ensure adequate stationary and other centralized support is provided on time
• To coordinate with various central teams like, Legal, Finance for smooth execution
• Manage admin vendor compliances like statutory payments and minimum wages
• Give guidance to Admin Site SPOCS on day to day operational matters
• Reporting of MIS and other dashboards time to time to management
• To respond to stakeholder inquires and complaints and ensure timely quality service and customer satisfaction
• To ensure all SOP are adhered to on a continual basis as regards security system and that policy and procedures are followed by employees.
• Make visits as deemed necessary to sites to evaluate the onground reality and provide assistance
• Maintain trackers for all contracts and ensure timely renewals
What you can expect from the company:
You can expect a working culture that is supportive, innovative, offer incredibly career and holistic growth. We are legacy organization with latest technology supporting industries like Sugar, Cement,Energy,Service and Manufacturing.Lots of opportunities your way to look forward with professional development with innovation, curiosity and holistic growth.
We believe in our people who create difference and give competitive edge to our organization, so if you think you have what it takes to join us and are curious, apply on below credentials to know more.