Role: Assistant Manager- Corporate Operations (CSM)
Functional Area: Customer Success / Client Delivery / Project Management Educational Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate (MBA/ PGDM preferred)
Experience: 4-6 years
As part of the team, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction of Mercer-Mettl's Key Accounts. Through partnership and collaboration, you will provide consulting services for customers and maximize value from their investment in Mercer-Mettl. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Mercer-Mettl’s success.
Drive Customer Success activities and outcomes:
• Build and maintain relationships with our customers with empathy timeliness, and transparency.
• Go for the extra-mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them thanks to your simple, efficient and caring communication. Be the customer’s voice across teams, working with:
o Sales around cross-sell, up-sell, and on selling with a retention focus.
o Marketing around marketing to existing clients.
o Product around driving product roadmap.
o Sales/Finance around measurement and forecasting.
o MAT, Content, Tech and Support teams to ensure a successful delivery.
• Opportunity identification to partner with Sales for Cross-sell/Up-sell.
• Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and overall health scores.
• Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
• Operational excellence, including timely consumption engagement management, renewal enablement, and high-quality reporting and insights.
• Crack our user’s issues, by phone or email, by taking decisions and autonomously arbitrating complex cases.
• An enthusiastic and creative contributor with a desire for continuous learning and growth.
• Experience in customer-facing roles of handling large and enterprise clients.
• Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
• Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
• You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to effective use.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.