As a Training and Development Manager, should devise plans and approach aligned to organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. Identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that delivers successful business outcomes. Works across many departments to get employees up to speed in both their specific vertical, and the overall needs of the Account. Have backgrounds in business, leadership, development and training. Include enhancing employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
As a SME underneath are key accountabilities-
- Support Process Training and L&D needs of large account with FTE ranging over 1K resources
- Plan and execute training strategy that drives high engagement .
- Take up end to end ownership during Hire to Release to operations covering client Onboarding, Pre-Process Training, Process Training, Certification and OJT phase
- Plan requirement of future training classes (backfill/growth/remedial) i.e. identify training needs of operations via data analysis and build strategy to implement refresher and focused training Methodologies to improve performance
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Deploying a different variety of training methods for specified needs and outcomes
- Participate and contribute in client conference calls, management meetings and department meetings
- Engaging with the client on a regular basis to understand the policy changes and developing training plan and content accordingly
- Conduct performance appraisals & reviews for Trainers, AMs, DMs etc
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Support and monitor day-to-day work processes and meet production and Service Level Agreements (SLA) related to Training.
- Conduct periodic and surprise audits and checks to ensure compliance with documented policies and procedures
- Facilitate to meet contractual obligations and client expectations.
- Conducts monthly business review meeting with the client & Stake holders and ensures the resolution of all issues to the satisfaction of the clients
- Candidate should have 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in training and overall experience over 11+ years
- Preferably from BPO/KPO/ITES/IT/Service industry.
- Sound experience in leading "Process Training and L&D" projects
- Proven experience in managing in client Management and SLA management.
GRADUATION IS MANDATORY