Resource Planners is an operational planning role and will ensure that the workforce is planned efficiently and effectively in order to optimize use of operations manpower through careful planning and organization to achieve or even exceed the service level.
· To have minimum qualification of diploma/graduation (Preferably from Hospitality or aviation background)
· Preferable to have manpower/resource planning experience previously having done rosters for large operations.
· Excellent IT skills (ability to use word and excel to intermediate level) with proven ability to understand complex, bespoke technology and produce / understand management information
· Mature, proactive, service-oriented and attentive to details
· Strong analytical skills and strategic management would be an advantage
· Self-motivated, confident, honest and flexible, with a professional work ethic
· Excellent problem-solving, multitasking skills and effective decision making
· Be flexible and adaptable to change
· Languages: Excellent English (must), Hindi, Kannada, other language(s) is a plus
· Shift duty is required and willing to work on weekend and declared public holiday(s)
· Work location: Airport