Founded in 2014, Tricog is one of the world’s largest predictive healthcare analytics firms. Tricog was first started by Dr Charit Bhograj — an Interventional Cardiologist — who realized that the cardiac issues got severe due to a delay in preliminary diagnosis (ECG). Tricog leverages its deep medical and technical expertise, to provide Virtual Cardiology Services to remote clinics. Tricog is based in Bangalore, India.
Over time, we have evolved into a technology-driven cardiac care company backed by a highly experienced medical team. Our flagship product, InstaECG, enables us to create a network of 3,000 ECG diagnosis points at various clinics, hospitals, and diagnostic centers across the globe. Today, our ground-breaking AI has a data store that exhibits 200+ cardiac conditions, which significantly enhances the detection of rare cardiac disorders.
Designation: Customer Relationship Manager
- Build relationships with our customers.
- Be the point of contact for customers to resolve any issues they are facing in using the services. CRM ensure that they connect with
- Schedule regular meetings with customers
- Act as the single point of contact for complaints for Tricog for all the issues
- Help up-sell or cross-sell services and products by marketing our products.
- Ensure both the company and customer adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., sales) to address customers’ needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.