Designation: Kristal Advisor- Channel Partners Business
Experience: 3-5 yrs
Kristal.AI is a global, digital-first private wealth platform providing comprehensive and no-frills wealth management solutions for the entire spectrum ranging from sophisticated high net worth individuals to first-time investors. For more details visit www.kristal.ai
Our diverse team comprises a 120+ people spread across three countries, backed by a strong and supportive management team, with a combined 50+ years of work experience in JP Morgan, Citibank, BNP Paribas, Yahoo, Cognizant, and IBM Security. We are also backed by a leading VC in India – Chiratae Ventures (formerly IDG Ventures)
Kristal.AI’s B2B2C business is geared towards enabling leading Wealth managers, Family offices, Investment Advisors as well as Digital Wealth management platforms in India to provide Global Investment solutions for their clients.
Started in early 2020, Kristal AI India has already built strong relationships with channel partners across India. We are looking for dynamic relationship managers with an entrepreneurial mindset to advise our partners and their customers on global markets and products. Candidates with an in-depth understanding of global capital markets will be preferred.
We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, self-driven and motivated in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Given that the firm is currently in a growth phase, the candidate is also expected to take the initiative and work independently.
1. Empanel & Manage Mutual Fund Distribution IFAs for promoting the Offshore Investments products like ETFs/Mutual Funds /Structured Notes/Private Market through Kristal A.I Platform.
2. Design, implement and monitor business development strategies to appoint new channel partners and review their progress on a monthly basis.
3. Provide end to end solutions to family office/ institutional /promoters clients with the objective of building and retaining AUMon the platform.
4. Organize regular channel partner meets.
5. Working in tandem with product & business lines to deliver assigned business objectives.
6. Establishing Kristal.AI as a strong household brand in a mass affluent space.
1. Graduate with minimum of 3 years+ work experience preferably in AMC distribution managing TOP IFAs of respective markets
2. Must have handled channel sales in last 2 years of his/her career
3. Knowledge of capital markets and financial services products
4. NISM certification is must