looking for an E-Commerce Operations Manager for its India location to manage our daily activities
of marketplaces for the B2C/D2C brands. We are looking for a self-driven, highly motivated
individual, responsible for the day-to-day management of the company’s B2C/D2C brands in various
marketplaces like Amazon UK, EU, US, AU, IN, eBay, Etsy, Lyst but not limited to just these
The ideal candidate should be an e-commerce enthusiast who is hardworking and has exceptional e-
commerce technical skills.
The company has keen interest in 3 major sectors in which they have their B2C/D2C brands
existent/on the verge of launch, Jewelry, Apparels, Wellness, Bath and Home Furnishing.
1. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
2. Solid experience in e-commerce, preferably working within the Amazon ecosystem.
3. 7+ years of proven working experience as an E-Commerce Operations Manager for Amazon
and Channel Advisor platform administrative tools and other marketplaces.
4. Experience with E-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplace and
5. Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and
content management systems and processes
6. Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced
environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
7. Experience in DTC accessories or apparel environment preferred, with E-Commerce
8. Should have a working knowledge on tools like unicommerce, vannaclum, easyecomm etc.
9. Strong spreadsheet modeling (Excel pivot tables and vlookup) and PowerPoint presentation
10. Amazon ATES would be an added advantage