Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Team Lead - Application Support
Excellent opportunity to be part of our Technology Team!!
If you are interested in playing a fundamental role in Application Support team in Tech domain - TP Digital is looking for you.
The coordinator is responsible of the Application Support Team, monitors and ensures efficient processing of requests and incidents for the team. Assist service management with meeting goals such as service levels, quality metrics, and monitor QA and feedback to analysts/developers. Ensure the generation of internal and external escalations. In addition, it will be related to the hiring of staff for the Application Support Team.
- Ensure the correct execution of the Application Support Team process, according to the activities assigned by each application.
- Ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Lead high responsibility tasks assigned to Application Support Team.
- Supervise the training of new analysts/developers.
- Act as administrator of the Application Support Team, its knowledge bases and documentation repositories.
- Guides internal and external escalations; supports contact with external IT areas such as Assets, Facilities, HR, Security.
- Design and manage training materials, documentation, and processes for the Application Support Team.
- Propose meetings and workshops when needed.
- Articulate, propose, and manage reporting oriented to KPIs that measure the Application Support Team process.
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency and development of teams and individuals
- Assist in the recruitment, profiling and hiring of new analysts/developers.
- Carry out the necessary administrative tasks to maintain the correct operation of the equipment and other related and assigned tasks according to the requirements of the Directorate.
- Propose and promote improvements to the processes, tools and methodologies used by the different teams in the area.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or related
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related positions.
- Intermediate knowledge in web technologies such as JS (ES2015+), HTML5, CSS3 (SAAS, LESS) and web frameworks such as Angular, React, and Vue.
- Must have an interest in the IT industry and technical skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and customer service skills.
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have prioritization capabilities.
- You must prove to be a reliable, initiative and creative person.
- Must demonstrate excellent teamwork and cooperation.
- Experience in the BPO market is desired
- Knowledge of infrastructure and/or application support teams is desired
- Must have the ability to be available via phone or internet 24/7
- Knowledge in ITIL (Nice to have).
If interested, pls send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details-
- Current CTC & Expected CTC :
- Notice Period:
- Reason for change :