Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Learning Management System Administrator
NuAge EdTech is a 100% Indian subsidiary located in Bengaluru India, of US-based Focus EduSolutions (www.focusedusolutions.com).
Focus EduSolutions is an Online Program Management Company based out of Boston, MA, that collaborates with various Universities and Colleges to build market and support workforce readiness programs and deliver them on a turnkey basis through open enrollments and direct partnerships with a cross-section of industry segments. Our mission is to create programs aligned to skills-in-demand that have the propensity to develop a solid evidence-based career pathway for the regional workforce. Our teams bring decades of experience in research, marketing, and digital content development. Our mission is to reduce the gap between the demand and supply of skilled workforce by delivering a solid foundation of career-ready programs with personalized and application-based learning components aligned to the industry's needs.
- Oversee and maintain Canvas infrastructure for the organization by ensuring course build architecture meets business goals and product portfolio.
- Oversee implementation and maintenance of badging initiative within the Canvas LMS.
- Audit, analyze, and present LMS student performance data throughout the student lifecycle.
- Analyze and prepare reports and dashboards for internal stakeholders on enrollment, progression, engagement with content, completion, help desk metrics, and student satisfaction (qualitative and quantitative).
- Ensures effective configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the LMS and supporting tools.
- Stay abreast of LMS feature releases, and the impact of those releases on current strategy, and update/train teams accordingly.
- Oversee LMS ticket escalation tracking and response management.
- Provide technical support to end-users, including troubleshooting issues, responding to client inquiries, and system maintenance.
- Adhere to internal and client SLAs for responding to student help desk inquiries and platform management.
- Oversee and maintain the company’s ticketing case system; answer, troubleshoot, and resolve various technical issues related to the ticketing platform. Respond to student tickets.
- Assist with testing and training materials for new or updated system releases and facilitate training.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate technical information in terms understandable to non-technical end-users
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with a continuous improvement and positive user experience mindset.
- Light on-call/after-hours support.
- Willingness to work U.S. shifts.
- Experience with Canvas.