1. Serve as a trusted financial consultant to ultra high-net-worth individuals or families
2. Understand current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, and risk tolerance of UHNI/HNI clients and delivery returns through asset allocation
3. Develop and maintain client relationships by engaging with the resources of other parts of the organization and provide tailor-made personalized financial services
4. Build a comprehensive strategy that considers all aspects of the client’s finances, create financial plans and portfolios that encompass asset allocation, investments, estates, and taxes, with the aim of increasing overall wealth
5. Monitor clients investment portfolio on a regular basis to review performance thereby deepening into their wallet share
6. Cultivate client relationships by giving regular updates, presenting plans, addressing inquiries, and ensuring that proposed solutions align with the client’s major financial goals
7. Acquire and build new UHNI client relationships thereby building onto your own AUM and achieving sales targets
8. Adhere to all policies, framework designed and achieve InCred Wealth’s overall objectives thereby
9. Achieving your personal financial goals
1. Financial Acumen, analytical thinking with an aptitude for relationship management
2. Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer?
1. A platform to work like an entrepreneur by using best in-class investment strategies.
2. A platform to achieve your personal financial goals and build your career successfully
3. A platform to interact with high calibre committed individuals across the organisation