Notice period: Immediate to 1 Month only
Min Exp: 9+
Senior Associate Business Analyst/ AVP, Investment Trading Technologies, Treasury & Markets, Technology and Operations:
• Work with stakeholders to identify & understand the Murex enhancement requirements for different FO, MO and BO activities.
• Plan and participate in co-creation sessions with stakeholders for eliciting requirements.
• Elicit and documents business/user requirements and translate them into user-stories for development
• Manage requirements by continuously clarifying and reviewing them via walkthrough with stakeholders.
• Analyse requirements to drive the design or review of test cases/business model/processes
• Study business requirements, evaluate and provide implementation approach/proposal
• Works closely with Project Manager/Product Owner on project schedule, issues and escalation
• Ability to manage multiple work-streams concurrently and effectively resolve issues or conflicts
• Drive business process change requests on gaps identified and manage a project’s scope and acceptance.
• Work with users to plan for UAT, coordinates and monitor progress and acceptance of UAT.
• Work closely with development team
• Ensure completion of documentations and filings to facilitate software development.
• Knowledge of Treasury and Markets and should be an expert in any one of the asset class.
• Knowledge on MUREX, Understands end to end flow in Murex.
• Has good knowledge on the FO/MO/BO activities in MUREX
• Extensive experience as Business Analyst, with a quality-first mindset
• Good business analyst experience in Agile projects/development
• Experiences with web-based and business process software systems implementation
• Understanding Tools and Techniques of Data Analysis.
• Solid Excel, SQL skills and Data Modelling Skills
• Ability to work effectively and independently under pressure, meet deadlines, and to prioritize tasks effectively
• Good written and verbal communication, and able to engage stakeholders and manage their expectations
• Possess user-stories development skills
• Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills and technologies with a growth mindset
• Ability to work effectively as individual or with a team to understand and interpret requirements leading to technical implementation.
• Provide inputs to development team for implementation and perform system testing
• Trained in Agile Project Delivery methodology & use of one of the agile delivery methods like Scrum or Kanban.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work well under pressure and with competing priorities
• Minimum 10+ years of BA experience in IT industry