Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a full time Associate Developer. Ideal candidate would be a recent college grad with 0-4 years of Developer experience and interested to be part of a growing fast paced environment with challenges every day. The incumbent works in a global, cross-functional environment and designs, implements, modifies multiple custom or packaged applications and reporting tools. The incumbent must be resilient and flexible in response to a rapidly growing organization with changing business needs.
- Data analysis and design; data integration using SQL and PL/SQL
- Develop database views and stored procedures
- Performing SQL optimizations
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units
- Write technical design documents
- Do QA of developed functionalities and systems
- Code high-volume and scalable software
- Work with cross-functional global teams in different timezones
- You will establish foundation for future implementations and automation requirements in the environment
- Aware of data integration industry best practices
- Preferred to have knowledge on Xactly Connect
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required.
- 1 to 4 years of Developer preferred
- You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications
- We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products
- Understanding around concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs will be a plus
- A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
- Knowledge of SDLC framework to implement tools for initial go live, operational changes, break fixes, and maintenance releases.
- Aptitude to troubleshoot issues in Sales Comp systems like Xactly, Callidus would be an advantage.