Backend Engineer - Java - Mumbai/Bangalore/ Pune
Mumbai, India | Engineering Team | Full-time
Are you passionate enough to be a crucial part of a highly analytical and scalable user engagement platform?
Are you ready learn new technologies and willing to step out of your comfort zone to explore and learn new skills?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a high-functioning team and make your mark on our organisation!
The Impact you will create:
- Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute
- Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients
- Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds
- Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data
- Use cloud based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability
- Work on complex analytics on terabytes of data like building Cohorts, Funnels, User path analysis, Recency Frequency & Monetary analysis at blazing speed
- You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
- As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
- You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
- 3-7 years of experience in backend development and must have worked on Java/shell/Perl/python scripting.
- Solid understanding of engineering best practices, continuous integration, and incremental delivery.
- Strong analytical skills, debugging and troubleshooting skills, product line analysis.
- Follower of agile methodology (Sprint planning, working on JIRA, retrospective etc).
- Proficiency in usage of tools like Docker, Maven, Jenkins and knowledge on frameworks in Java like spring, spring boot, hibernate, JPA.
- Ability to design application modules using various concepts like object oriented, multi-threading, synchronization, caching, fault tolerance, sockets, various IPCs, database interfaces etc.
- Hands on experience on Redis, MySQL and streaming technologies like Kafka producer consumers and NoSQL databases like mongo dB/Cassandra.
- Knowledge about versioning like Git and deployment processes like CICD.
Being first is in our nature. Netcore cloud is first and leading AI/ML-powered customer engagement and experience platform (CEE) that helps B2C brands increase engagement, conversions, revenue and retention. Our cutting-edge SaaS products enable personalized engagement across the entire customer journey and build amazing digital experiences for business of all sizes.
Netcore’s Engineering team focus on adoption, scalability, complex challenges, and fastest processing. We use versatile tech stacks like Streaming technologies and queue management systems like Kafka, Storm, Rabbitmq, Celery, RedisQ
Netcore has a perfect combo of experience as well as an agile mind. We currently work with 5000+ enterprise brands across 18 countries and serve more than 70% Unicorns in India, making us among the top-rated customer engagement & experience platform.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we have our global footprints across 10 countries worldwide including United States and Germany. Being certified as a Great Place to Work for three consecutive years only reinforces Netcore’s principle of being a people-centric company – where you will not be just an employee but a family member of the organization.
A career at Netcore is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. For more information, please visit netcorecloud.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
What’s in it for you?
- Immense growth, continuous learning and deliver the best to the top-notch brands
- Work with some of the most innovative brains
- Opportunity to explore your entrepreneurial mind-set
- Open culture where your creative bug gets activated.
If this sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success!
So let’s converse! Our inquisitive nature is all keen to know more about you.