Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Administrative Manager (prior experience in Marketing/Communication) (ForIFCCI's client)
Company Profile: French Jewellery brand
Under the responsibility of the founder of the brand, your role will be to ensure the administrative management and the follow-up of the wholesale shops in France and abroad, in particular by ensuring:
- Daily wholesale customer follow-up: presentation of new collections, taking orders, restocking.
- Coordination and monitoring of sales agents
- After-sales service management (defective parts and returns)
- Billing follow-up in coordination with accounting.
- Analysis of wholesale and web sales results in order to develop collection plans.
- Assist the founder in her daily missions: event sales, pop-up store, shooting, trade fairs in France and abroad.
- Competitive intelligence- Customer interface / logistics / accounting / web
This list is not exhaustive and may change with the development of our company,
- You are rigorous, organized and endowed with good interpersonal skills.
- You like to evolve in a multicultural environment with versatile missions.
- You have team spirit, and you know how to be proactive.
- Sensitivity for fashion and jewellery strongly desired.
- Good command of the Office pack, with good skills in Excel.
- Professional spoken & written English imperative.
- Good command of spelling in French is a plus