Introduce new products offered by partners into Home Credit to be offered through cross sell channels and fee portal.
· Introduce new products offered by third party partners to existing customer base and fee portal.
· Design the digital product offering for the customer- define customer journeys, and work with internal and external teams to launch.
· Cross departmental coordination and requires good project management experience to handle complex situations and big teams those are engaged during the projects
· Continually update product roadmap with ideas from the market/partners/internal stakeholders, and develop product portfolio according and plan in the existing product roadmap
· Ensure the continued acceptability of the product in the market through discussions with the partner and market benchmarking
· Monitor product results (depends on agreed metrics) and ensure proper reporting across all product lines
· Own the strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area, especially in fee portal
· Produce product requirements and review specifications and deliverables
· Interact, liaise, and communicate status updates through development cycles
· Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
· Specify market requirements for current and future products by coordinating with market
· research team
· Guiding the product through all phases of the development process (product lifecycle) including internal process gates required for senior management approval (e.g. PAP process)
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to SMT level management
· Continuously track and report key product metrics and taking the corrective action if required
· Continually refine the product backlog based on consumer insights and product metrics