A start-up sensation, a unicorn and renowned B2B e-commerce platform builder named Forbes Japan Start-up of the Year recently, has started its software development center in Bengaluru, India in 2020, to propel ahead its mission of reinventing and redefining conventional industries with the power of the Internet and emerging technologies. The new software R&D centre in India is envisaged to nurture highly empowered product teams that are multifaceted, mission-oriented, and fully accountable for end-to-end business outcomes.
We are looking for a seasoned e-commerce SaaS Product Manager with astute business acumen to join our cause in building and scaling a brand-new, global SaaS platform. We value thought leadership, outside-the-box thinking and hardcore execution. This position will own customer success and will have tremendous opportunities for pioneering leadership and growth!
At Raksul, our endeavour is to pragmatically leverage new and emerging technologies for
business growth and we greatly value collaboration! We believe in enabling our software teams by challenging them with a larger mission, empowering them with end-to-end ownership and instilling in them the intrinsic motivators, Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose, which nicely complement our highly competitive comp package, performance bonus, best-in-class benefits and super-flexible work hours! Raksul as a company fosters a highly inclusive, diverse and supportive culture. We are presently in 100% remote-working mode and look forward to a hybrid work model, post pandemic.
- Determine and own product vision and strategy based on business objectives, market research/opportunities, competitor analysis, SWOT analysis and product-market fit.
- Collect, develop, curate ideas for product definition, MVP and enhancements.
- Evaluate product enhancement ideas from an ROI standpoint and obtain business buy-in on the short-list. Coordinate release dates for completed functionality.
- Work with designers to turn ideas into visualized concepts and validate with customers.
- Work closely with the India Engineering Team (led by the Engineering Leader) to ensure all the product requirements are clearly understood, rightly prioritized and implemented into product features/functionalities in perfect alignment to solve customer problems.
- Assume end-to-end ownership of the product being developed and ensure that it meets all the requirements of the target customers, and holistically solves their pain points. Maintain a tight feedback loop with the engineering team to ensure that any required changes are accommodated swiftly, in an agile manner.
- Consider and evaluate external partnerships, perform buy/build analysis (as needed), make recommendations and influence swift decision-making.
- Act as the central liaison between various internal and external product teams for product definition / refinement.
- Promote the culture of continuous customer discovery (the virtuous cycle of hypothesize-define-validate-evaluate-refine-repeat).
- Create & own the product roadmap by balancing the needs of the business, customers and product evolution and obtain continuous validation, keep it updated and evangelize it.
- Develop go-to-market plans by working closely with various teams such as sales, marketing, business development & product development.
- Be accountable for customer adoption, engagement and their success, in close collaboration with the business team and product team.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in software product management for Internet services, involving global team and agile/incremental delivery.
- Deeply passionate about customer success and highly proactive.
- Actively participates in sales activities to deepen the understanding of the customer preferences and pain-points.
- Ability to collaborate closely with the remote business and engineering teams on a daily basis to create inspiring products as one global team.
- Highly analytical, excel at leveraging customer research and analytics to drive product decisions.
- Superior problem-solving skills with ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Detail-oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize projects. Roll-up-the-sleeves approach and do-what-it-takes attitude to efficiently execute and drive for results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a highly diverse, results-driven, fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional leadership skills; naturally collaborative, excelling at adaptability and influencing without direct authority
Bengaluru, India (100% Remote Working during the pandemic)