Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Affordability Business Head
In 2014, what started as India’s first payment gateway built for Startups is now one of India’s youngest FinTech unicorns with a $ 7.5Bn valuation and the single best destination for all things payments and business banking. Razorpay offers an integrated platform for all things payments and business banking, helping millions of small and big businesses simplify and accelerate every aspect of their financial journey.
Today, Razorpay is a 1400 fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the fintech ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital transformation and enhance the payment experience of over 500 million end consumers in the next twelve months.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
We are seeking to hire the Affordability Business Head. This is a leadership and a high-visibility role.
- Build affordability business strategy along with GTM strategy
- Responsible for new initiatives, strategic alliances & partnerships with BNPL and other players offering affordability products.
- Growing the overall portfolio and driving cross-sell/up-sell affordability offerings across the new and existing Razorpay merchant base. Will be required to do hunting as well.
- Work in tandem with the product team to identify suitable product solutions needed for our partners while leveraging our internal capabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (e.g., Risk, Marketing, Product, Operations, Analytics) to ensure successful development and deployment of new products
- Defining and analyzing performance metrics, and achieving cross-functional alignment
- Managing lender relationships by providing periodic reviews, dispute management and resolution
- Ensuring and maintaining high motivation levels of the team and a strong sales rigor in the team.
- Involvement in strategic discussions in terms of identifying new areas of opportunity, vision for the team and AOP/Budgeting exercise for the team
- 12+ years of proven experience in product/tech-based organization with B2B focus.
- Lending background in NBFCs or BNPL/Fintech is preferred.
- Experience in a high-paced and unstructured environment will be a plus. Ability to solve various unstructured business problems in an objective way will be one of the key criteria for hiring.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn tech software
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers and cross-functional teams internally
- Organised approach to work
- Hardworking with strong work ethics
This role will be based out of Bangalore (preferred).