Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy to improve the health of our members.
- Coordinate product strategy, vision, and user needs, and efficiently translate those into detailed requirements and high-value design prototypes
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Gain and maintain a deep understanding of health customer experience; capture product feedback via onsite customer visits, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Scope and disciplined prioritization of features and functionality, balancing stakeholder objectives, resources and capacity, and overall data and analytics product vision
- Assists in defining the product roadmap by prioritizing requests from both internal as well as 3rd party integration providers with key focus on identifying opportunities for unification, generalization, and simplification of the product design and architecture.
- Authoring user stories & translating executive vision, strategy, and programs into actionable guidance for engineering
- Define requirements and roadmaps for new products and programs in the form of detailed product specifications, workflow diagrams, and other documentation
- Help to increase customer satisfaction for all assigned contracts by contributing to product improvements via usability, efficiency and addressing business needs
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of the product line
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
- Assist in the appraisal of new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Escalates potential issues related to compliance within specified timelines and ensure requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner
- Pays close attention to exceeding the performance requirements and Service Level Agreement to ensure proper client response time
- Provide assistance in the maintenance of backlogs and priorities for product enhancements, and assists with product development roadmaps to ensure certain milestones and action items are properly executed based on the set forth timeline
- Help monitor and course correct all issues through all phases of the software development lifecycle in order to ensure quality and on-time delivery of products by continuing to
- Contribute to defining and delivering set forth work in statement of work for clients
- Escalate issues to management as needed to ensure products meet client needs and to address any development related issues
- Interface directly with customers both remotely and onsite to understand product utility and address any potential issues
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Responsibilities
Familiar with various product lifecycle management and innovation delivery frameworks. On a limited basis, applies basic principles, theories, and concepts to job assignments. Work involves extensive problem solving, following standardized practices and procedures. Typically interfaces with senior level professionals and Leader in work group.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, Health Care or other related field
- Minimum of three years of related professional experience, including at least one professional product management role in a clinical software company or SaaS software product
- Demonstrated delivery of finished product to market from incoming requirements, ideally led from the inception of the product
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a strong background with health care and has a strong product management competency.
- Knowledge of information technology (IT) industry (software products, markets, technology direction) desired
- Strongly developed sense of intuition, coupled with strong analytical and quantitative skills to use data and metrics to validate assumptions, measure success, and drive action.
- A strong sense of ownership in your work and unwaveringly positive attitude
- Outstanding communicator both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrates an understanding of the software development lifecycles with an emphasis on creating the best experience for end-users
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys working on challenging and complex projects while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of technical and user experience issues typically encountered in web-based product development
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our product solutions, sales, and our company