Designation: Frontend Developers
Location: Indore/Bengaluru, India
Why should you choose us?
Are you interested in working for a Global Leader in E-commerce? Are you excited about working on highly scalable platforms and applications that are accessed by millions of users every day? If so, read on to find out more about the opportunity.
Rakuten Symphony is a Rakuten Group company, providing global B2B services for the mobile telco industry and enabling next-generation, cloud-based, international mobile services. Building on the technology Rakuten used to launch Japan’s newest mobile network, we are taking our mobile offering global. To support our ambitions to provide an innovative cloud-native telco platform for our customers, Rakuten Symphony is looking to recruit and develop top talent from around the globe. We are looking for individuals to join our team across all functional areas of our business – from sales to engineering, support functions to product development. Let’s build the future of mobile telecommunications together!
About Rakuten Rakuten Group, Inc. (TSE: 4755) is a global leader in internet services that empower individuals, communities, businesses and society. Founded in Tokyo in 1997 as an online marketplace, Rakuten has expanded to offer services in e-commerce, fintech, digital content and communications to approximately 1.5 billion members around the world. The Rakuten Group has over 27,000 employees, and operations in 30 countries and regions. For more information visit https://global.rakuten.com/corp/.
For a better insight on the company profile, please visit the below mentioned link :
Profile Requirements :
· Strong experience in Angular with Angular material latest(typescript with angular).
· Advanced knowledge of REST APIs in JSON format.
· Experient working on web API like RESTful Web services,
· Should be able to design and build modern user interfaces to enhance application performance.
· Hands-on experience in browser-based debugging, performance testing, with an attention to detail that supports the software development cycle.
· Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
· Documenting application changes and developing updates.
· Ability to work autonomously and in a team with righteous project management skills
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira, backlog, Trello.
· Knowledge of Node JS or any back-end would be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication and Strong organizational skills.
Eligibility criterion :
· 2+ year of industry experience
· Qualification: BE / MCA / M.Sc.
· Industry standard certification will be an added advantage
· Must be involved in 1 full SDLC/release cycle implementation with exposure to design activity
Our commitment to you:
You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 28 countries industries globally, you'll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends. You'll have access to leading-edge technology.