Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Full Stack Developer - Node.js
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Design and code feature in the front-end and back-end as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams.
- Ship features in fast-moving agile sprints.
- Work closely with Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
- Strong skills in architecting database models.
- Ability to document your code as this will be an open-core project.
- Ability to write unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Conduct peer code review.
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming, callback, and closures.
- Experience developing applications that use queues like SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with AWS services like S3, EC2, etc.
- Experience with Docker.
- Strong experience with ReactJS: hooks, functional programming, and optimizing render functions.
- Good knowledge of CSS.
- Experience with creating cross-browser-compatible web apps.
- Test-driven development and use of frameworks like Mocha, Cypress.
- Strong proficiency in English and writing skills.