Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Understanding client's risk appetite, financial goals and devising suitable asset allocation strategy basis the financial planning framework.
- Develop relationships with new clients and do meetings with them to manage the overall portfolio. Connect with existing and new clients for periodic review and suggest the new investments to be done.
- Aim to build new AUM and as well expand & deepen the existing relationship.
- Tracking and analyzing capital markets, macroeconomic indicators, government and central bank policy actions that influence various investment asset classes.
- Developing a strong knowledge of existing and potential clients and ensuring business growth opportunities aligned with the company's investment philosophy.
Desired Profile of the candidate
- Willingness to think and work likes an entrepreneur with zeal to do meaningful work in the field of wealth management and advisory.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 year of work experience in wealth and investment field.
- NISM XA and XB (added advantage).
- Having a strong flair for investment advisory and is well informed on the financial market and the economy.
Interested candidates please share your resumes at email@example.com.
Location: Prospurts is having offices in NCR at Gurgaon and New Delhi – Barakhamba Road.