MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPERS (Android / iOS)
FLUTTER DEVELOPER, XAMARIN, React Native, Android Studio
looking for a Flutter developer to join our team.
Experience: 1+ Years
Work Location: Dharwad
Skills: Flutter, Native Android Development
Roles & Responsibilities
· Design and development of Hybrid Mobile Applications (iOS and Android) using Flutter Framework.
· Implement new technologies to maximize application performance and reduce load time.
· Building custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs available in native Android and IOS.
· Having a strong understanding of the RESTful APIs and HTTP protocol.
· Maintaining the code quality, organization, and automatization.
· Integration of third-party API like Biometric GPS, Maps, etc
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Participating in the planning and design of future software and technical architecture.
· Build reusable code, patterns, and libraries for future development using best practices.
· Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess the feasibility, and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
· Prepare any necessary technical documentation.
· Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
· Debugging skills with Browsers Developer Tool Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT.
· 1-4 years of experience with Flutter
· Prior experience in Native Android/iOS would be helpful
· Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
· Experience in handling location services, notifications, rest APIs, 3rd party integrations in a flutter
· Should know how to use Adobe XD/Figma to use the design file and use it to build the app
· Knowledge in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store
· Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Knowledge of best practices for mobile app design.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Highly adaptable and can work well in changing environments
· Strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standards