Module Led Computer Vision
A Trillion Billion Company has recently been added as its investor
Reports to: Indian team CV lead
Compensation: Will be competitive.
1. Solving state of the art problems in multi-view geometry, activity recognition, object detection,
tracking through deep-learning and classical computer vision.
2. Understand the problem statement and perform exhaustive literature survey of state-of-the-art
architectures to solve problem at hand.
3. Identify potential methods which can solve the problems.
4. Devise and build neural networks from scratch for solutions.
5. Define metrics of performance and benchmark the solution.
• Must be currently located in India.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in computer vision and machine learning projects to solve real world problems involving vision tasks such as object detection, object tracking, instance segmentation, activity detection, depth estimation, optical flow, multi-view geometry, domain adaptation etc.
• Deep insights into data characteristics and ability to map those to appropriate model architectures
• Working knowledge of SOTA techniques in CV, ML and Deep Learning in particular
• Strong Python programming skills and understanding of deep learning frameworks and workflows
• Extensive experience working with inputs coming from multiple cameras and input modes.
• Experience in working with large data sets and developing infrastructure pipelines
• Contributions to research communities/efforts, including publishing patents/papers in machine
• Experience with Git, AWS & docker and deployment is a big plus