Looking for a candidate with a minimum of 2-6 years of work experience in counselling with prior experience in overseas education.
• Provide a fair and neutral evaluation of the candidate's profile and guiding them with overseas study options
• Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to clients queries and advising customers on their overseas immigration and visa needs
• Excellent communication skills
• Well versed with visa processing guidelines of multiple countries like Canada/Australia/UK
• Keeping up-to-date with alterations study visa requirements
• Be active enough to explain the documentation related to admission application along with visa applications to students based upon guidelines.
• Graduate/ Post Graduate or equivalent
• Good interpersonal skills and time management
• Excellent communication skills and ability to speak fluent english
• Time focused
• Ability to work in result oriented environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹28,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month