Experience - 1 - 4 years
The Corporate Support Agent (CSA) is the front-end support for our user base. The CSA will respond to tickets assigned to them and work to collect and validate information about the issue and the user. They will then work to resolve the known issues or requests or perform limited troubleshooting. Tickets that are unable to be resolved should be escalated to other team members for assistance or the Manager, Corporate Support (MCS) for resolution. CSA will maintain workload history and communicate with users via the ticketing system whenever possible.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and track workload via the company ticketing system to meet personal and team service level commitments.
• Assist with configuration of various IT devices (Laptops, Desktop, Mobile Devices, Printers, Phones, Conferencing Equipment etc.) following set procedures
• Utilize Mass Duplication\configuration Tools such as Microsoft Autopilot and MDM (Mobile Device Management)
• Manage inventory of PCs, devices, and spare parts.
• Ensure reported issues are resolved or escalated in a timely fashion
• Provide orientations to new employees
• Provide Technical support to employees for company systems and products
• Prepare and conduct training for company personnel on existing and new products
• Assist with quality assurance and testing procedures
• Setup and breakdown of IT Systems
• Assist with Technical Specification for hardware purchases
• Assist with Warehouse tasks as needed
• Test system scripts to work efficiently
• Maintain existing procedures and create new procedures as needed
• Maintain clear and organized documentation for all processes and materials
The CSA will receive work requests from leadership and other areas of the business via the ticketing system. The CSA should track all work and activities in the ticketing system for visibility and future reference.
Decision Making Authority:
CSA will have the ability to make decisions that will enable them to resolve the issues assigned within defined solutions. Resolutions not in line with previous solutions or that require replacement or additional cost to resolve will need to be approved by Manager, Corporate Support (MCA).
Physical Working Environment:
Normal Office Conditions. Additional work in Data rooms or data closets may be required.
Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems preferred
Required/Desired Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
• Administration of Microsoft Windows Desktop Environments (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
• Strong understanding of PC Internal Components, particularly graphics cards
• Strong understanding of firmware and driver interaction within PC environment
• Capable of building a PC using individual components
• Strong understanding of remote access technologies/software such as VNC, Remote Desktop, TeamViewer
• Previous Experience with a Linux OS (Ubuntu)
• Previous experience with creating images for multiple PC platforms and understanding of best practices.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Knowledge of Display/Media Connectivity. (HDMI, DVI, VGA)
• Excellent Troubleshooting Skills and Logic
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and the aptitude for learning new software and hardware
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be high energy, analytical, detail oriented with a focus on customer service
• Friendly, service-oriented attitude
• Local Travel as needed up to 10%
• After hours' support as required to meet client and company needs
• Experience in a technical support position a plus