It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Job Title: Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager plays an integral part of the global Epiq Client Services Team, assisting eDiscovery across all major regions. The Associate Project Manager is involved in driving overall client satisfaction through effective coordination and communication in the whole project cycle, ensuring client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy. This is achieved through verifying and communicating routinely with both external and internal parties and translating client requirements into actionable items.
- Interpret client needs and project manager instructions in order to accurately and efficiently raise work requests and coordinate with other operational groups
- Obtain, examine, and prepare client data for processing, searching, and review
- Handle review platforms (Relativity, Nuix) specific items including but not limited to user requests, database management, review management, data analysis, and searching and reporting
- Monitor and report on the project status and progress among multiple departments, by ensuring that an accurate and up-to-date record is maintained with regard to the status of all projects being worked on
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving any client issues with delivered or hosted data
- Creating reports using customized programs, web portal, updates, and other system requests, as required
- Understand project budgets and obtain required approvals before incurring additional costs outside of project estimates
- Prepare clear and concise call recaps and, when needed, weekly executive summaries for active projects
- Provide end-user and technical documentation and training for applications supported.
- A degree in project management/business/information technology/computer/legal field (or equivalent combination of education and experience) is preferred
- Proficiency in English is required
- Minimum of two years in a similar level position or industry-related experience.
- A solid understanding of the litigation support and document review processes is preferred
- Able to work collaboratively and manage multiple matters in a dynamic/fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset, problem-solving attitude, and structured thinking
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks with an adequate amount of supervision by the project managers
- High technical aptitude with a solid understanding of all Microsoft Office applications
- Industry qualifications such as Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) are a plus