Frontend Developer (React.JS, Node.JS)
- We offer a flexible working policy that supports the health and well-being of our iManage employees. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more.***
Engineering – Bangalore, Karnataka, India – Full Time
We offer a flexible working policy that supports the health and well-being of our employees. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the flexibility to our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach-out to learn more.Being a Software Engineer at iManage means
iM qualified because I have
- Owning a module, collaborating with UX and product management, and building user interface based on designs given by the UX team using ReactJS.
- Contribute to the architecture of the frontend layer.
- Ensuring user interface works across a variety of devices and browsers.
- Contributing to iManage’s enterprise React component library.
- Produce robust code using test-driven development with automated unit-, integration- and visual tests.
- Integrating user interface with various iManage products.
- Excellent knowledge in building scalable and performant applications using ReactJS, NextJS, Webpack.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one testing framework (Chai / Mocha / Jest / Codecept / Playwright/ Puppeteer).
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and service workers.
- Very good knowledge of creating ReST APIs using Express/Koa.
- Very good knowledge of OAuth2/OIDC.
- Very good understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience of 3 years or more in relevant technologies.
- Experience of Power Automate or any Power Platform offering is an advantage.
- Experience with .Net Core Office plug-in development will be an advantage.
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge Work. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications. We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy, but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So, we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible.Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data.