Greetings from Smartstream Technologies India Pvt Ltd !
SmartStream is a global software and managed services provider that in challenging markets conditions has outpaced its rivals in the financial markets sector, creating an impressive base of more than 1,500 customers. This includes more than 70 of the worlds top 100 banks alongside the worlds leading asset managers, custodians and broker dealers.
SmartStream is headquartered in the UK with direct operations in London, Bristol, Paris, Vienna, Zurich, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, New York, Singapore, Beijing, Sydney and Mumbai.
Controls Framework, Tracking & Monitoring;
Implement and maintain an effective control framework
Perform day to day activities of Operations Control team
Work with Operations to devise best practices and improve quality at all levels
Evaluate operational change and projects
Control/Facilitate policy and standard setting
Review and maintenance of risk management policies and manuals of RDU;
Conduct ORM awareness sessions for RDU Staffs;ORMC coordination and quarterly risk reporting
to member banks - Minutes preparation, Action Taken Reports,
Follow up of the Action Points and other related activities;
Preparation of monthly notifications to member banks;
Coordination with FPUs for Data Management Capability Assessment;
Incident management – Coordination with FORMs for incident reporting and root cause analysis;
Monitor closure of Issue and Action plans;
Gathering evidence for Internal Audit;
Control testing (BaU and theme based reviews).
Senior management reporting on the Audit observations
Risk Assessment & Monitoring
Coordinate RCSA roll outs with FORMs;
Co-develop KRIs with FORMs;
Coordinate with FORMs for reporting values for KRI;
New Products & activities review;
Control testing (BaU and theme based reviews);
BCP & Info sec;
Ensuring that BCMS governance meetings are periodically conducted
Ensure that all the departments have performed BIA
Ensure that risk assessment is performed and reviewed periodically
Ensure that the BCP / DR drills are performed periodically and relevant individuals are updated about their respective roles and responsibilities.
Ensure that RDU employees and Contingent workers are aware of the Info Sec policies and the
Business Continuity Plan.
Ensure that ISG department is performing periodic Information Security risk assessment.
Ensure that ISG department is performing periodic penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
Co-develop action plans with FORM and Head FPU.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks in a rapidly changing environment
• Flexibility to work global hours with limited in-country travel
• Client Focus, Priority setting, Integrity and Trust
• Analytical with good problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; Excellent Stakeholder engagement
• Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Self-starter and strong motivator
• Ability to identify hot spots and quickly assess the impact and provide tactical and strategic controls
• Can operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and can prioritize one's own work to achieve them