Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Finance & Accounts Manager
Title: Accounts Manager
Reports to: Deputy General Manager- Finance & Accounts
Based at: Bengaluru Service Facility of Torishima Pumps (India) Pvt Ltd.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Verification of employee claims, updation and follow up for timely submission
- Day to day accounting of Sales
- Verification of invoices, PO and accounting of expenses
- Verification of Vendor invoices, PO and accounting of purchases
- Day to day accounting of Bank payments & receipts
- Day to day accounting of Cash payments & receipts
- Processing vendor payments on approval
- Bank Reconciliation
- Ensuring proper TDS deduction at the applicable rates
- Timely completion of Monthly Accounts
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register and Physical verification
- Management Reporting to the Group within the stipulated time.
- Ensuring proper allocation of cost to the cost center
- Proper accounting of GST on Sales & GST Input
- Ensuring proper internal control on purchases, sales, cash and expenses.
- Sharing details and Co-Ordination with consultants for filing of GST Returns and TDS Returns
- Documentation and Co-Ordination with Statutory Auditors, Transfer Pricing Auditors, GST Auditors
- Documentation and Co-Ordination for GST assessment, Income Tax Assessments and Other Department Audits.
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Documents for Board Meeting and AGM.
- Timely Compliances for applicable ROC Returns and Other Tax Provisions.
- Qualified Chartered Accountants With 2-3 years of post qualification experience
- Has a sound knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Management reporting and analysis
- Technology Known
- Advanced Excel knowledge would be added advantage (Data Modelling, Power Pivots, etc.)
- This position requires Mandatory Qualified CA