Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Employer Branding Manager
Role - Manager - Employer Branding
To establish TVS Credit as an employer of choice amongst potential and existing talent
- Launch and cascade Employee Value Proposition across pan-India locations
- Design, execute and scale-up employer branding bespoke initiatives
- Ideate, design and execute campus ambassador programs and tailor-made induction experience for new recruits / interns.
- Manage the corporate and functional employee newsletters
- Develop and manage talent branding initiatives & campaigns that drive results to solve specific business challenges.
- Work closely with the HR function in designing communication plan and strategizing employee engagement initiatives – such as townhalls, Annual R&R event, and so on
- Work closely with the Social Media team to ensure culture of the organization is brought out through meaningful posts / blogs
- Identify relevant speaking opportunities and forums for Leadership team to participate in, to bring out the subject matter expertise
- Stay abreast of best practices in employer branding and communication.
- Setup metrics and benchmarks to measure, iterate and improve on initiatives
MBA – Marketing or related fields from Tier I or II B- School with minimum 5 years of experience in Branding / Employer Branding
- Good understanding of corporate brand & talent brand
- Experience in developing communication plans and content calendars
- Vendor management
- Articulate and persuasive communicator
- Proven interdepartmental coordination and competent team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment