Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Azure Devops Developer
About the position
We are looking for Azure DevOps Engineer who has an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and if familiar with various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/ CD pipelines).
Who will work with developers and the IT team to oversee the code releases & has the ability to comprehend business requirements and be able to map them to software design and implementation with a focus on improving operational readiness for web based applications
Job Reference id: 1231648
What you’ll do
- Responsible for fault-tolerance, high-availability, scalability, and security on AZURE Infra and Platform.
- Responsible for implementation of CI/CD pipelines with automated build and test systems.
- Responsible for Production Deployment using Multiple Deployment Strategies.
- Responsible for Automating the AZURE Infrastructure and Platform Deployment with IAAC.
- Responsible for Automating System Configurations using Configuration Management Tools.
- Good Understanding & implementation of Microservices Concepts and Best Practices
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Addressing issues, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with continuous improvement
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- Able to learn the services used in the environment quickly.
Expertise You'll Bring :
- Hands on Production Experience with AZURE Compute Service: VM Management, VMSS, AKS, Container Instance, Autoscaling, Load Balancers, Spot Instances, App Service,
- Hands on Production Experience with AZURE Storage Service: Azure Disks, File, Blob.
- Hands on Production Experience with AZURE Security Service: IAM Roles, Azure Security Center, Azure Defender, Key Vault, Azure Monitor, Management groups.
- Hands on Production Experience with AZURE Network Service: VNET, Subnets, Express Route, Azure Gateway, VPN, Load Balancer, DNS, Traffic Manager, CDN, Front Door, Private Link, Network Watcher
- Hands on Production Experience with AZURE observability Service: Event hub, Azure Monitor, Service Bus Explorer, Application insights, Log Analytics.
- Good Automation Skills using AZURE Orchestration Tools- Terraform, Ansible, ARM & CLI.
- Hands on Production experience in Docker and Container Orchestration using AKS, ACR.
- Ability to write scripts (Linux/shell/Python/PowerShell/Bash/CLI) to automate Cloud Automation Tasks
Education and Qualifications
- Graduate/master’s in computer science or equivalent preferred.
- Should be certified AZURE DevOps engineer having 3-5 years of experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexible work hours, and Long Service awards
- Annual health check-ups
- Insurance coverage: group term life , personal accident, and Mediclaim hospitalization for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Our company fosters a values-driven and people centric work environment that enables our employees to:
- Accelerate growth, both professionally and personally
- Impact the world in powerful, positive ways, using the latest technologies
- Enjoy collaborative innovation, with diversity and work-life wellbeing at the core
- Unlock global opportunities to work and learn with the industry’s best
For more details, please connect with Vaishnavi Hazari (email@example.com)
Let’s unleash your full potential at Persistent - persistent.com/careers