Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
About the role....
Our SDET team members actively participate and contribute for a full product life cycle process in an agile environment. And work in a fast paced, multi team and multi project environment
What you’ll do for us…
- Design test cases from stories/requirements that covers all the basic, alternate and exception scenarios to deliver high quality product
- Identify test gaps and opportunities to expand test case coverage utilizing prior Quality and Testing experience
- Responsible for Functional testing of web applications
What you’ll have…
- Experience: 3+ Years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Testing with advanced experience in Supply Chain Domain - including verification of functionality and validation of requirements. Good experience on Continuous Integration Tools like Jenkins.Excellent experience with source version control tools such as TFS.
- Experience in QA of Linear or Non-Linear Programming models is preferred.
- Experience in QA with Python scripts / R scripts is preferred.
- Skills: Extensively worked on various Testing types such as Integration, System, Functional, Regression, Sanity, Smoke, User-interface (GUI), Performance Testing. Strong expertise of Manual Testing with UNIX, Shell scripts, SQL scripts, Python scripts.
- Good knowledge on cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
- Supply chain Domain knowledge is required
- We really value team spirit: Transparency and frequent communication is key. At o9, this is not limited by hierarchy, distance, or function
What we’ll do for you…
- Flexibility: Work from home two days a week. Get up a bit later, skip the commute and put the time back into your deadlines.
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Friday Socials. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Great people and unlimited fun at work.
- Possibility to really make a difference in a scale-up environment.
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
- o9 is an equal opportunity employer and seeks applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
How the process works...
- Apply by clicking the button below.
- You’ll be contacted by our recruiter, who’ll fill you in on all things o9, give you some background about the role and get to know you. They’ll contact you either via video call or phone call - whatever you prefer.
- During the interview phase, you will meet with our technical team for 1 - 1.5 hours each(2/ 3 rounds). The recruiter will contact you after the interview to let you know if we’d like to progress your application.
- We’ll then invite you to complete a written assignment via email.
- Your application has progressed! Meet with our Hiring and HR Manager for a final round of interviews for 60 minutes, respectively.
- Our recruiter will let you know if you’re the successful candidate.
More about us…
With its recent Unicorn status, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI-powered digital transformation companies in the world today. Our high energy environment drives us to grow and aim 10x. It’s this drive that has made us leaders of Gartner’s S&OP Magic Quadrant.
The o9 platform, or “digital brain”, is the premier AI-powered, cloud-based platform behind the digital transformations of major global enterprises. These include Google, Walmart, and Starbucks, among others.
Our headquarters are located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, Seoul, Paris and London.
o9 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.