Manager - RTR
8 to 15 years of relevant accounting experience in RTR.
3 to 5 years of team lead experience mandatory
Qualification - Preferred CA, Any Finance graduate
Skills - Management reporting, RTR, GL, balance sheet reconciliation , SAP
- Key interface between FC community and the Financial reporting team and agree on the accounting treatment for various close related book adjustments impacting entities for their region.
- Ensure smooth month end close as per global group reporting guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate GLAT open item management and reconciliations
- Ensure all data validations errors are eliminated before standard publish
- Support both internal and external audits in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance and adherence with all the relevant controls applicable to the financial reporting team.
- Continually look for process and system improvements to drive service efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.
- Measure KPI’s and Data Quality
- Ensure that all the existing CARM and GAR controls are accurately operated upon. Identify the possible risks in the processes
- Ensure high engagement - Train, mentor, empower and develop skills of the team
- Support various continuous improvement projects
- Build the culture of ONE REPORTING team
- Act as a Subject Matter expert
- Review the entire process and help to eliminate the Non Advantageous work and work towards Dynamic Liberation
- The leader should walk the talk and set an example for the team in terms of quality and accuracy.
- they should be able to take the challenges given and eager to work towards crafting further opportunities and growth within the team.
- Automation & Standardization should be the focus which will help to optimize the resources available.