Purpose of the Job: To get new clientele for Placement Department / University for purpose of students’ placements & Internships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for the graduating class through a robust campus recruitment process.
- Achieve individual targets assigned for the annual recruitment process, summer internships and live projects. Support other team members wherever required.
- Convert new accounts through structured market outreach.
- Plan and engage with corporates for strategic activities including guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, competitions, etc.
- Manage and support student career services, including career counselling, grooming and helping in the preparation of students for facing interviews.
- Work with key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administration, Marketing & Admissions teams to achieve both career services and larger institutional objectives.
- Well networked in the corporate HR community. Experience in working with senior professionals in HR and functional leaders, having a track record of closing the deals.
- Achieving Placement and Internship targets.
- Create new placement partner’s basis placement load across schools and managing existing placement partners for repurchase of placements, internships
- Student counselling sessions in house for graduation outcomes.
- Corporate Engagement activities like Guest Lectures, Student Trainings, Conclaves, Workshops etc.
Qualification: Graduate/ Post graduate from any stream.
- Excellent communication skills (Spoken and written)
- High Integrity
- 24*7 availability for important projects
- Knowledge of Industry demographics will be an advantage.