Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Product Marketing Manager
- Design and implement the product marketing plan ensuring it addresses identified opportunities in our target markets across all channels.
- Owning and executing product marketing by developing product positioning and messaging. Work closely with the demand generation teams and provide marketing support at every step.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from the competitors.
- Focus on the success of every product/feature release. Drive discovery, adoption, and frequency for every feature.
- Be the product evangelist. Act as a bridge between marketing and product teams to ensure coherent product roadmaps and successful product launches and communication.
- Study product and its functionality in detail and translate these technical details into benefits for the user.
- Act as a bridge between marketing and product teams to ensure coherent product roadmaps and successful product launches and communications.
- Analyze and understand the competitive landscape across markets and industries and establish Anchanto's competitive advantage through the differentiated positioning of our products.
- Collaborate closely with product management, sales, marketing, design, and engineering to identify and execute high-impact revenue initiatives.
- Build and lead customer marketing programs. Engage in on-going dialogue with customers.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Product Management & Product Marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development.
- Experience in market research is a plus. Communicate effectively & cross-functionally with other teams. Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication.
- Graduate / Post Graduate.
Interested candidates can apply on email@example.com