The Souled Store is a homegrown youth casual-wear brand started in 2013. We are one of India’s largest online merchandising platform with licenses like Disney, Warner Bros., WWE, IPL, Viacom18 to name a few. Apart from selling products with themed designs such as superheroes, movies, TV shows, and cartoons, the brand also is at the forefront of latest youth style and fashion trends. In addition to core men and women wear apparel categories, we are also in the process of expanding to new categories and introducing new product lines in the existing categories like active wear, supima products, innerwear, personal care products like perfumes etc. We will also be launching footwear and kids wear very soon.
Although we are primarily an online brand, we’ve expanded in the offline retail space as well and have five offline stores in Mumbai, one in Pune, one in Bangalore, one in Delhi, with plans for expansion pan India.
We're now a 'Great Place to Work' certified organization which boasts of our fantastic employee culture and policies'
The Souled Store was born out of the idea of loving what you do, from the soul. We believe that people do their best work when they love what they do. There are too many Monday mornings and you can’t go dreading every single one of them. Over the years, we have built a strong team of like-minded people that work smart, own their work, and think like leaders. If you identify with what we do and are interested in being a part of an aggressively growing brand, we would love to have you on board.
The Souled Store is looking for candidates to join the Category team
1. Responsible for mapping the overall strategy of the identified category for the brand and
helping in the P&L
2. Analyzing the current trends and forecasting future consumer trends basis seasonality,
environment/external factors, demand, competitor analysis, future trends etc for the
3. Devise long-term developmental strategies for product categories and exit categories, as
4. Plan the product range and inventory and accordingly create and execute vendor relationships
5. Determine the product availability, visibility, and category mix in order to best meet customer
6. Strategize the overall positioning of the products to enhance visibility in both online and retail
7. Develop a price architecture and margin strategy in collaboration with the supply chain and
8. Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to determine what needs or behaviors are driving
category sales, perform an analysis of the changes to be implemented in order to improve
customer experience and in turn drive category growth.
9. Planning continuous improvement strategies and driving automation by implementing the
best-in-class practices for scaling up operations
1. Bachelors or Masters in Fashion Management or Technology.
2. 2-5 years of experience in a similar role with e-commerce firms.
3. Strong data analysis acumen and an ability/knack to forecast trends.
Good to have:
1. Interest in pop culture, fandom & ever-evolving fashion trends
2. Ability to partner & collaborate well in a very fast-paced environment
3. Passion to partner with an evolving brand and be personally vested in its growth
4. Deep empathy and belief in people and relationships
5. A ‘roll up your sleeves and get it done’ leadership style, marked by a high level of energy and
attention to detail