The CFRM (Cyber Fraud Risk Management) Java Tech Lead is involved in all stages of development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support; work to debug and implement new changes to systems as they are prioritized. He/she must have good inter-personal, oral and written communication skills and have strong problem-solving skills with an aptitude for learning.Responsibilities
Experience And Required Skills
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain.
- Implement new features and modifications.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Develop code for system changes or new modules within Bottomline core technology and architecture according to specifications and standards
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Performs production support and troubleshooting and maintenance (defect resolution)
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- At least 7 years of Java backend development experience, brilliant design, coding and debugging skills.
- Expert level understanding of all phases of SDLC, preferably with Agile
- Experience in leading significant development efforts and deliver high quality
- Experience with RT processing applications
- Strong Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, Spring boot and Docker/Kubernetes
- Good knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and tools
- Good Knowledge in REST API design and implementation.
- Knowledge in Postgresql/Oracle.
- Solid experience developing with SQL queries, stored procedures, views and triggers for Oracle databases.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Able to step into complex situations and take responsibility.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to learn and master internal frameworks quickly.
- Deep knowledge in writing complex unit tests.
- Experience developing complex financial applications.
About Bottomline Technologies
- Bachelor’s Engineering degree in computer science or equivalent
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Please Note: Bottomline Technologies does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.