Social Media Specialist – Graduates Welcome!
Geezy Global is a technology-based start-up (in its growth phase), that enables an engaging Brand to Consumer experience, utilising various activation channels, such as Food Delivery, Gyms, Hotels, Airbnbs, Co-Working Spaces, etc.
At Geezy, we are a bunch of food mafias - skilled enough to know better, wild enough to think bigger. We are all about DARK, and thus we are flipping the dark kitchens and dark stores game across the globe. Yes, you read that right. We don’t do things the old-fashioned way. While the rest of the world is still struggling with building dark stores and kitchens, we’ve found our opportunity in under-utilised restaurant kitchens. Keeping up with speed and technology we’re helping these restaurant partners in turning their kitchens into profitable hubs by licensing them our virtual brand franchises.
Geezy Foods provide complete service ranging from tech stacks, marketing, recipe guides to operational support along with freebies for the customers. All that the restaurant has to do is to focus on food and brace up for the incoming order volumes.
As a global company, we are growing around 200% MoM and have a presence in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the USA, and shortly will embark on the Asian market. We have different arms of our business including Geezy Exchange – our activation channels for sampling, Geezy Foods - our virtual kitchens enterprise, and Geezy GO - our rapid home-delivery grocery service.
We are scaling rapidly, and are looking for energetic, ambitious, and hardworking individuals to join our startup journey; someone who is keen to join our extremely fast-paced high-calibre team as a Social Media Specialist.
Experience: 3-5 Years
Location: Bangalore, India
- Develop, manage, and implement a social media strategy across multiple brands through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, graphic ideas) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help achieve marketing goals in alignment with organisation’s objectives
- Set up and optimize the company's brand pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each platform
- Create editorial calendars and content publishing schedules for multiple brands across social platforms
- Work with brands to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers on popular social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn channels
- Influencer outreach and management to grow our brands
- Management of some paid social media and Google campaigns to maximise reach and effectiveness
- Development of social media dashboard and tracking KPIs to help drive insight and actions
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive campaign effectiveness, and champion an understanding and adoption of social media within the business
- Develop and implement a plan to identify and respond to social media crisis including monitoring, responding, risk mitigation, post-event reporting, and stakeholder escalation/engagement
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media and leverage it effectively for our brands
- Seek out training opportunities for tools and new technologies for self and team members
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends
- Responsible for social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Analyse the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master’s in Marketing or Communications or relevant field
- Hunger for Social Media/Marketing career
- Excellent Communication & writing skills
- Exceptional proficiency in English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Hunger to take up challenging roles and execute deliverables
- Flexible working across different time zones (we are located in 5 different time zones)
- Strong problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proactive, resourceful, and highly Self-motivated
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Retention Bonus
- Gym Membership
- Free Lunch
- Menstrual Cycle Leave
*Preferred candidates from Bangalore IN who can join us ASAP*
Kindly, share work samples, if any, along with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab the opportunity now!!