Job Profile - E-Learning Developer
- Develop engaging creative education deliverables using eLearning authoring and video production tools.
- Create/Revise e-learning content using tools Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Camtasia, Vyond.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality training content in a variety of modalities (interactive eLearning, videos, instructor-led content, virtual classroom design, tool kits, scenario-based learning and simulations).
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, and etc.)
- Create prototypes and concepts.
- Maintain e-learning content using Articulate Storyline software.
- Upload and configure e-learning content into a learning management system.
- Manage e-Learning content to ensure it is compatible with the LMS.
- Work with Instructional Designers, Graphic Designers, and programmers to support e-Learning content requirements.
- Design e-Learning course which works seamlessly on different devices irrespective of screen sizes.
- Responsible for performing self QA to check product functionality and quality.
- Adhering to visual design principles, multimedia learning principles, and user experience design best practices.
- Any Graduate with minimum 1-4 years of working experience as E-learning Developer on authoring tool Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate Rise, Adobe captivate, or any other e-learning authoring tools.
- Strong experience on Articulate Storyline, Adobe Suite, Performance-based learning tools, Simulation-based training, etc.
- Solid experience in e-learning methodologies, design theories and models, application, digital teaching and learning design tools. This will include game-based learning, simulations and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements and hands-on experience in the design and development of blended learning solutions.
- Hands-on experience of SCORM, XAPI and cmi5 e-learning content standards used for publishing.
- Hands-on experience with Moodle Learning Management Software (LMS).
- Ability to solve technical problems independently or in teams.
- Experience with Gamification of Learning; video editing skills would be a benefit.
Experience Required -1 to 4 Years
Job Location - Bhopal ( Madhya Pradesh )