Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We are looking to hire Devops Architect having 10+ yrs experience
Job location- Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Chennai, Pune, Nagpur (candidate can choose any one of them as we have office in all these locations).
Please refer to below JD
Experience designing & deploying large scale solutions on Cloud
- AWS Professional or Google certified solutions architect.
- A hand on experience is a must. Infrastructure automation would be focus.
- Cloud formation/Terraform is what we prefer
- Services starting from EC2, ACM, ROUTE53, ECS, DynamoDB, Kinesis etc
- High availability and Load balancing
Experience with containers and a popular scheduler are highly desired.
- Very good understanding of container technologies ( docker/rkt )
- Orchestration tools ( ECS or Kubernetes )
- PaaS experience ( OpenShift, Beanstalk )
- Understanding of overlay file-systems
- Understanding of overlay network-systems ( Weave, Flannel )
- Clustering of large scale container deployments
- Solid understanding of service discovery/registry in microservice eco-system
- Good understanding of Consensus protocol
- Consul or Zookeeper is a must
- Good understanding of API-GW ( Kong, AWS API-GW, Apigee )
- Good understanding of centralized logging solutions ( AWS CloudWatch, Fluentd, Grafana)
- Good understanding of monitoring infrastructure ( CloudWatch, ELK etc )
- Solid experience with Python or Perl
- Bash without saying
- Good understanding of Linux
- Experience with Jenkins DSL is added advantage
- Github profile should have some projects around these languages
Large scale database cluster deployments. Expertise with designing and architecting large NoSql and Sql databases
- Couchbase server