About the Organization - IGT Solutions Pvt Ltd
IGT Solutions Pvt Ltd is a leading IT & BPM services provider committed to deliver innovation and business excellence across the entire spectrum of Travel, Transportation and Hospitality domain. The company offers integrated IT-BPM services comprising of Application Development and Maintenance, Mobility, Testing, Analytics, Contact Center Services, Back Office Services and Consulting Services to the Travel industry worldwide.
IGT boasts of a talent pool of over 10,000+ travel industry experts with its 15 state-of-the-art delivery centres and worldwide operational presence. IGT, through its innovative solutions and services, offers a unique value proposition in terms of quality, flexibility and cost savings to a large number of airlines, travel management companies, OTAs, travel technology companies, airports, railways, cruise liners and hotels.
IGT Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these groups.
Designation: Module Lead/Associate Project Manager
Location: Remote(UK Shift)
· 7+ years of experience as a hands on Automation lead / manager with Java / Python / C# experience
· Hands on technical leader with ability to engage well with technical, functional and managerial leaders
· Expertise in framework design an improvement on UFT and Selenium
· Guide team on technical issues on automation, integration, performance and other testing areas
· Spearhead initiatives on PoCs, innovations and optimization drives for newer tools, frameworks, processes etc.
· Manage overall project deliveries as per agreed timelines, scope, and quality SLAs
· Responsible for Working with various stakeholders on test environment preparation, configuration, integrations etc.
· Perform defect triaging with Dev and BA teams and re-prioritise work as per business and project needs
· Ensure the correct and updated test data and reports are updated on relevant tools such as ALM, JIRA etc. on timely manner
· Leading project call from QA / Automation perspective and represent QA team in various meetings
· Assigning Resources and Managing resource levels Issue resolution
· Management of risks particularly from QA team, automation, product quality
· Prepare test strategy, test plan, test report and other test artefacts as required by project team
· Identify and Reporting key testing metrics
· Conducting testing audits to ensure compliance with practices
· Plan, monitor, optimize and report KT plan for team members
· Training / skilling team members on functional / automation testing for product
· Should have strong exp managing as Test Manager into Automation & functional testing
· Should have managed large engagements with extensive use of Selenium / UFT tools
· Preferred experience working as Automation Test Manager on Salesforce Application.
Interested Candidates Please share profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org