As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide Level 1 support to clients. This role will provide customer-friendly assistance to clients having trouble using IT products. The Service Desk Analyst will troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve Level 1 incidents received, and escalate issues as necessary.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Service Desk Analyst is primarily responsible for:
· Perform customer support to client via telephone, chat, email support or tickets.
· Provide Level 1 triage and resolutions such as password resets and account unlock for reported incidents and requests.
· Provide connectivity support for home users which includes network routers, broadband, cabling, Citrix, Virtual Technologies, and VPN
· Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
· Perform customer call backs as required
· Providing Apple, Windows, Chromebook device support over the phone.
· Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
· Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
· Providing smartphone assistance for in home connectivity.
· Assist users with set up of home equipment and provide troubleshooting assistance if needed.
· Assisting with troubleshooting issues using remote management software.
· Using specific tools to diagnose issues, make recommendations for resolution.
· Using problem-solving and people skills to ensure swift resolutions to technical issues.
· Testing, troubleshooting, and diagnosing computer error messages and failures.
· Escalate issues to next level support if needed
· Learn and become knowledgeable of customer products and services
· Demonstrate effective soft skills, active listening skills and ability to empathize with customer’s situation
· Effectively manage length of calls, handle time, and after call work.
· Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution.
· Resolving the issues through Phone, chat and email communication channels.
· Meet SLAs like response and resolution times by partnering within L1, L2 and L3 Support organizations
· Document solutions for knowledge-base and bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence into the Support team.
· Promote teamwork and contact centre success