Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Sales Manager – Spotlight Revenue – languages Portal
About Times Internet:
Times Internet Limited (TIL) is a premier digital product company & a digital venture by The Times of India Group. As per ComScore, it has the largest Indian online repertoire, with 200 million+ monthly unique visitors & 20 billion+ page views across web and mobile with businesses across News, Entertainment, Sports, E-commerce, Classifieds, Start-Up Investments, Local Partnerships and more. Today, it has a diversified set of 35+ digital consumer-facing businesses. What we have in store for you is a fantastic brand and cult following among users which makes Times Internet, one of the best places to work for and a very young and vibrant bunch of enthusiastic and smart people who are passionate about the quality of work and the value they add to their clients’ lives.
Location - Mumbai/Gurgaon/Bangalore
This role needs a balance of very strong selling skills and an understanding of clients' areas of business/brief. An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is the kind of person who will thrive in this role.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Market coverage in terms of meeting clients and ad agencies and ensuring that Spotlight is at the top of their mind as a premier ContentMarketing / AFP media option.
- Aggressively chase sales targets and keep up with the cutting-edge growth that the division has achieved in the last few years. 3.
- Proactively look at creating opportunities for revenue generation by analyzing competition, evaluating opportunities, lateral thinking, etc.
- Understanding Client’s Business Objectives, problem areas, long-medium-short terms business goals, Marketing challenge, sales cycle, Interpret brief from clients
- and their Media Marketing divisions, etc.
- Formulate 360-degree solutions with a digital-first approach on the Times Internet platforms in a way that the solutions provided caters well to the brands marketing funnel/objectives
- Drive synergies inside Times Group to make Sales pitches by collaborating and networking with Print, TV (Times Now, ET Now), IBCE, Radio (Radio Mirchi), etc.
- Create a complete marketing solution proposal for the brand including a rollout plan, budgets, logistics etc.
- Identify resources available (duration of the activity, budgets available, other supports available, etc.).
- Take complete onus of the thorough execution of the project and ensure that the client re-news the deal Y-o-Y with Spotlight.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 3-7 years of experience in media and branded content sales.
- Media sales professional experienced in branded content sales on language portals and driving revenue in the North/West region from ground zero.
- Must have good contacts with agencies and direct clients in the North/West.
- The person needs to have fantastic Presentation skills and have a knack for making deals/ proposals & costings on excel sheets.
- Knowledge of brand solutions sales on digital platforms.
- Quick at problem-solving & trouble shooting. 8. Good communication & interpersonal skills