Incedo is a US based consulting, analytics and technology services firm incorporated in 2011. We are Head quartered out of New Jersey with 2500+ employees based globally out of the offices in New Jersey, California, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai. As a Firm we have been helping our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering sectors. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with deep domain understanding, and blurring the boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Our Mission is to enable our clients to maximize business impact from technology by
Harnessing the transformational impact of emerging technologies
Bridging the gap between business and technology.
And become an employer of choice by being ‘employee first’ in all processes and practices. Overview of the
Role – SSE (Wi-Fi): 3+ Yrs./Technical lead (Wi-Fi): 5+ Yrs. / Senior Technical Lead (Wi-Fi): 8+ Yrs.
Reporting to: Wi_Fi Dev
Experience : 3 - 12 Yrs.
Role Description Description :
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer – C/C++ Wireless We are searching for a Software engineer for the wireless team for the development and maintenance of wireless systems and modules for telecommunication products (software and firmware). As an engineer in the Agile product engineering team, your role would be to Lead the adoption of emerging Wireless standards and technologies, design and solve complex problems, collaborating with various stakeholders, work with the team with design, hands-on development, and test..
Role and responsibilities.
• Implement and enforce engineering best practices using modern standards and patterns.
• Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, continuous integration,
good test code coverage, and ongoing code refactoring and adequate documentation.
• Provide thought leadership to the team around new approaches and workflows and
technologies and business around innovative technology lead solutions.
• Contribute and support the agile execution.
Technical skills requirements The candidate must have 3 -12 years of demonstrated development proficiency in,
• Good programming skills in C/C++
• Good understanding of Wi-Fi (802.11 protocol)
• Good understanding of data structures, Linux internals and debugging.
• Understanding of Networking domain (Routing/Switching Protocols) and protocols - DHCP,
VPN, CAPWAP, TCP/IP
• Basic understanding of Layer 2 protocols (STP, MSTP, VLAN etc)
• Good to have working knowledge of Atheros driver and /or OpenWRT development