As an ASDM, you will closely work with Account Managers based out of our Headquarters at Chicago, IL, with the Payroll Administrators and other senior members of the management to support Level 1 and Level 2 HCM related activities.
This is a crucial role in the company and the individual filling this position acts as a one-stop shop for: managing his team, internal/external matrices, our prestigious Customers, and he/she acts as an in-house expert to deliver top-tier customer support for all our products and solutions. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the protocols and guidelines to deliver on our customer expectations in all aspects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and a dynamic professional who can best fit in the role of a people manager, drive people’s behavior positively, drive matrices and deliver high on customer satisfaction.
An ideal candidate for this position is the one who has rich experience in customer support (semi-technical), people management and good hands-on experience on the HCM or HRIS systems, including time and attendance software and hardware.Duties
- Manage the support team in delivering top-tier customer services for EPAY's HCM products and solutions. Witness trends to identify outliers and coach them on opportunity areas.
- Assist in building a 24/7 HCM Service organization, developing HCM product skills across the dept. and judiciously address customer concerns.
- Independently manage customer services for small and medium size accounts and assist in managing all kinds of services for enterprise size customers.
- Be an expert in developing and maintaining a comprehensive working knowledge of all service protocols, customer specific guidelines and make sure the service staff adheres to these instructions to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and all contractual SLAs are fulfilled.
- Must have a solid product knowledge and learn new product features proactively by actively participating in latest product upgrades, UAT sign offs etc.
- Manage all special activities including major product/service upgrades for our customers to ensure they enjoy optimum services with zero/minimal disruptions.
- Deliver high-impact basic and advanced training or overviews to customers whenever needed. Be proficient in handling HCM cases.
- Assist the Service Delivery Leadership team in building a skill matrix which can be used for IDPs (Individual Development Plan) and PIPs (Performance Improvement Plan) -Outlier Management.
Inter-dept. Collaboration and Client Relations
- Prepare and analyze open and high priority cases each week and summarize findings in a weekly or monthly report to be shared with the management team for further action.
- Manage and maintain Helpdesk matrices and study trends to identify outliers and coach them on opportunity areas.
- Manage SOW process for specific types of service transactions worked upon by individuals in the respective teams such as custom report requests, data maintenance, and payroll assistance etc. Be accountable for the BRDs, cost estimation, quality check and delivery as per customer commitment.
- Act as a bridge in developing and maintaining positive and valued relationships between key client decision makers, influencers and EPAY service staff.
- Develop excellent collaboration with the Care team and other depts. to effectively manage and prioritize the customer deliverables. Assist the CRDs and SDM in servicing critical accounts, high priority cases, handling customer escalations etc. Escalate critical issues to the senior IT management during the weekly tech meetings.
- Work closely with the implementation team to understand the setup and business processes of new clients and ensure seamless handover once their implementation is completed. Also assist in understanding and implementing the new requirements of existing customers on EPAY’s HCM Platform.
- Collaborate with other dept. leads such as Quality Manager on a regular basis to analyze the overall score and identify gaps of the individual as well as of the team. Coordinate training needs of your team with the trainer to fill the knowledge gap and promote continuous learning.
- Manage the Technical Support team and ensure the team remains motivated and engaged always. The analysis and feedback shared by team leads, WFM, Quality and training managers should be leveraged to conduct constructive one to one sessions every month. Follow performance improvement strategies like CAP, PIP, etc. in case of no visible improvements.
- Maintain and ensure a timely delivery of critical data for the team like monthly & quarterly performance reviews, department matrices, IDP forms, leave planner and other productivity reports. Own the work allocation, schedule adherence & leave management (shrinkage) of the team.
- Continuous focus on skills enhancement to ensure a successful professional development. Develop an analytical approach, ability to multitask and a positive attitude to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibit and promote excellent interpersonal skills.
PrismHR is a fast-paced SaaS company which provides customers with a cloud-based payroll process software application. PrismHR also provides professional services including system implementation consulting, custom configurations, and training. Lastly, via the Company’s Marketplace platform customers and end users access other human resources and employee benefits applications from PrismHR’s Marketplace Partners.DEI Statement
We are committed to building an inclusive, diverse community that celebrates and welcomes everyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity or any other legally protected characteristics, we consider everyone equally.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background. We particularly welcome applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups.
If you require any adjustments or accommodations due to a disability, or any other reason that may help you in your interview process, please let your Talent Acquisition Partner know immediately.